12th c. Romanesque-Gothic
This church is located in Alameda Park, amidst the oak grove on the hill. It was one of the churches that Archbishop Xelmírez consecrated in 1102 in order to house the body of St. Susana that was brought from Portugal. It is reached by means of the stairway in Paseo da Ferradura. The present-day church is a reconstruction from the 17th and 18th centuries. All that remains of the original Romanesque structure is the main door, some modillions and the window with its fanlight. The Gothic cross above the apex of the nave has also survived.
Church with worship.
Only open on special occasions.