Turismo de Santiago – Incolsa is a municipal company belonging to Santiago de Compostela City Council. It is responsible for managing the city’s entire tourist policy as regards foreign promotion, the creation and management of tourist products, running municipal tourist information offices and promoting initiatives centred on congress tourism, marketing and tourist quality.
Municipal Tourist Information Offices
Main Tourist Information Office
Sede de Turismo de Santiago –Incolsa-
Rúa do Vilar, 63
Tel: +34 981 555 129
Open all year round
Winter: mo-fr, 9 -19 hs / sa, su, fest 9-14 hs & 16-19 hs
High season: every day, 9 - 21 hs
Municipal Tourist Information Offices:
Dársena de Xoan XXIII
Daily 9-19 h.
Telf: +34 981 576 698
Airport - Arrival Hall A
Open all year long
Telf: +34 981 897 194
San Lázaro (temporarily closed)
Services Provided by the Municipal Tourist Information Offices
Turismo de Santiago has a network of offices distributed throughout the city of Santiago and in Lavacolla International Airport.
Its main office, which is also the official headquarters of Turismo de Santiago-Incolsa, is situated in the old town, in centrally located Rúa do Vilar, near the Cathedral.
It provides the following services:
- Tourist information in different languages (Galician, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish) about the city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Reservation office. Direct contracting of accommodation, trips, guided tours and other city tourist services and products.
- Free information material: an official city plan published by Turismo de Santiago (indicating all points of interest, from monuments to basic services, and two suggested routes around Santiago) and a brochure describing the main monuments.
- Sale of books and brochures about the city.
- Tourist Shop featuring official Turismo de Santiago merchandising.
- Postage stamps vending machine.
- Internet and e-mail in main office.
- Reception and referral to the competent organism of complaints regarding the city’s tourist services.
Office certified with EMAS environmental declaration and with ISO 14001.