In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Article 10, the following General Information is made known:
información e Comunicaicón Local S.A.
Rúa do Vilar, 68
15705 Santiago de Compostela
Registered: Book 2180 of the Sección General files, page 201 nº C-21.392 first registration.
Access to and/or use of the website SANTIAGOTURISMO.COM makes the one doing so a user, thereby accepting, fully and without any acceptation, from then on these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Use of Website, Its Services and Contents;
The user promises to use the website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
It is likewise prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against Información e Comunicación Local or any third party, or in any way that may harm or impede the normal functioning of the website.
In relation to the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc), the following is forbidden:
•Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by their legitimate owners or legally permitted.
•Any violation of Información e Comunicación Local’s rights or those of their legitimate owners regarding such.
•Their use for all commercial and advertising purposes apart from those expressly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain contents from the website by any other means than those placed at the disposal of users or those usually employed on the Internet, as long as they do not cause any harm to the website SANTIAGOTURISMO.COM.
III.- Unilateral Modification;
Santiago City Council may modify unilaterally and without prior notification, whenever they wish, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the website’s services, contents and conditions of access and/or use.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a website and any of the webs on the SANTIAGOTURISMO.COM website will be subject to the following conditions:
• The reproduction, whether total or partial, of any of the services or contents of the SANTIAGOTURISMO.COM website is forbidden.
•No deep-links will be established with webs of the website or its services, neither will a browser or border environment be created regarding them.
• The website on which a hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or any other symbol belonging to SANTIAGOTURISMO.COM.
Under no circumstances shall Santiago City Council be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “eliminate the website’s services, contents and conditions of access and/or use.
V.- Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility;
Santiago de Compostela City Council does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for any kind of damages that may arise due to:
•The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
• The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents in order to satisfy the users’ needs, activities or specific results or expectations.
• The existence of viruses, malicious or damaging programmes in the contents.
• The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, on the part of users, of the contents.
• The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses and to public order, of the website and its services or contents, on the part of users.
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
• Failure on the part of third parties to fulfil their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users by means of the website.
The duration of the website and its services is indefinite.
Regardless of the aforementioned, Santiago de Compostela City Council reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the website or any of its services, in the same terms as condition three.
In order to preserve any copyrights, if any user or third party believes that their legitimate rights have been violated due to the introduction of certain contents on the web, they should notify such to Santiago de Compostela City Council, indicating:
• The personal details of the owners of the supposedly infringed rights. If the complaint is presented by a third party other than the owner, he should indicate whom he represents.
• The copyright-protected contents and their location on the website.
• Proof of the aforementioned copyright.
• Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the truthfulness of the information included in the notification.
The brands of Concello de Santiago de Compostela (Santiago de Compostela City Council), Santiago de Compostela Film Commission and the corresponding graphic brands are all registered trademarks and their reproduction or use is forbidden without the owner’s prior authorisation.
The legitimacy of the copyrights corresponding to the contents supplied by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of such ones.
The information provided by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will by directly transmitted and filed by Google using its servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to monitor usage of the website, compiling activity reports and providing other services related to the website’s activity and Internet usage. Google may pass this information on to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data in its possession.
IX.- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
Santiago de Compostela City Council and the user, expressly relinquishing any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts corresponding to the user’s domicile in relation to any matters or legal proceedings derived from the website and its services and contents, and as regards the interpretation, application, fulfilment or failure to fulfil what is established herein. If the user’s domicile is outside Spain, then Santiago de Compostela City Council and the user, expressly relinquishing any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, will subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the Santiago de Compostela Courts.