18th c. Neoclassical.
This church is situated at the junction of Rúa Travesa and Oliveira, and was rebuilt to replace the original Romanesque church designed by Miguel Ferro Caaveiro. The construction work was completed around 1770. Its most outstanding feature is a neoclassical image of the Blessed Virgin, made by Prado Mariño following a very graceful canon, who is crushing the serpent under her foot and is accompanied by two angels behind her blue cloak with small stars. Inside there is a high altarpiece by Manuel de Leis and rococo images by Bieito Silveira.