17th c. Baroque.
It was founded by Archbishop Raxoi in 1765 as a school for aristocratic girls. Its construction was completed in 1821 by Múzquiz. The coat of arms of the latter archbishop appears in the pediment of the convent's neoclassical façade. The church has a Greek-cross ground plan. It is now a Society of Mary school and residence.
Nursery, primary and secondary school (Company of Mary).