It is located in the centre of the Barcala Valley, 1 km from Negreira and 20 km from Santiago, on the 'Xacobeo' pilgrim route to Finisterre. It is an old village house dating from 1830 that has been rehabilitated using fine materials and respecting its original structure, with typical outbuildings and garden. It has 5 double rooms with en-suite bathroom. Other services include its own car park, television, telephone, Internet and access for the disabled.
, Access for disabled, Car park, Common TV, Cots, Dining room, Garden/Terrace, Telephone in room