COME, VISIT & ENJOY USC!
Santiago de Compostela University, as a Living University, offers you to know its 500-year history and discover its most emblematic places in Santiago de Compostela:
Fonseca College (16th century) & Faculty of Geography and History (18th century).
- Unique libraries like Biblioteca América
- amazing panoramic views over old town, from the Observation Deck / terrace Compostela360*
- Main Hall Paraninfo
- Facsímil of the Oldest book in Santiago: The Book of Hours of Fernando I of León (11th cent)
Come with us!!
Opening times: Monday to Saturday 12:00hs
Duration: 1h 30min
Meeting point: Colexio Fonseca (Rúa do Franco con Praza Fonseca)
Access to the university spaces (Libraries, Main Hall, Balconies, etc) may be prohibited during academic events. Check availability.
(*) Particular conditions Observation Deck / terrace:
- Only available every Saturdays all year
- August 2018 (Monday to Saturday guided tour at 12:00 noon)
Rúa do Franco, Santiago de Compostela, 15702
Coordeadas para GPS: 42.87953797, -8.54508710
All the informations here included were facilitated by the provider of the accommodation/ service. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for them.