This club has an 18-hole golf course with a flat itinerary, wide fairways and very large greens, as well as a putting green. It organises golf lessons for adults and children, and also features paddle tennis and tennis courts. Its installations can be used by members and non-members.
- Open all year: from 8.30 to 8.00 pm.
- Rental of buggies, electric carts, hand carts, clubs and bags.
- It features a cafeteria, restaurant, social lounge, terrace and children’s playground.
- It has paddle tennis and tennis courts, dressing rooms with lockers, showers and towel service.
- Val de Rois houses the only Official Golf Training Centre in the Northwest, whose facilities are located beside the driving range. In this new training centre, both amateurs and professionals can carry out complete training sessions and correct or improve their swing.
- It organises individual and group classes, imparted by the club’s professionals, in addition to training sessions organised by the Federation.
- Price: from €13
How to get there
From Santiago you have to go towards Padrón via the N-550 road. After passing the straight stretch at A Escravitude, you turn right at the roundabout and take the AC-301, passing by Hotel Scala on the right. After driving for 1.5 km, turn off at the right and after 900 m, turn right again. The car park is less than 1 km away.
+ info: 981 810 864 / firstname.lastname@example.org