Pazo de San Lorenzo de Trasouto, near the monumental district, was built in 1216 on a 50,000-square-metre walled estate, which features woodland and magnificent gardens. In addition to its extraordinary historical value, it features the traditional charm of Galician “pazos” (country houses). The entire complex has been declared a property of artistic and cultural interest. Converted to host meals for congresses, conventions, weddings and meetings, its owners only open its doors for arranged events.
Meeting rooms: 4.
Total meeting capacity: 365 pax.
Largest theatre style capacity: 140 pax.
Total banquet capacity: 620 pax.
Largest banquet capacity: > 300 pax.
Largest cocktail capacity: 1000 pax.
Cloister cocktail capacity: 450
Gardens and chapel.