The Santiago de Compostela Convention Bureau (SCCB) is a municipal service belonging to Turismo de Santiago, whose main objective is promoting Santiago de Compostela as a tourist destination for congresses, conventions, incentives and events, as well as providing comprehensive advice to tour operators, event organisers, professional associations and businesses.
- Locating venues for conferences, meetings, presentations, dinners, cocktails,...
- Planning the complementary leisure programme: itineraries, visits, incentive programmes.
- Locating and pricing hotels, restaurants and other services.
- Support for candidacies and official presentations of the destination: preparation of congress candidacies with extensive information about the destination and personalised dossier.
- Mediation between the company organising an event and local providers specialising in the sector.
- Coordination with municipal authorities for the use of historic and monumental municipal buildings, or special uses of public spaces.
In addition to our basic services, our exclusive support can provide organisers with a wide range of promotional and marketing tools:
- Tourist information (maps, brochures, entertainment guide...)
- Images and audiovisual material.
- Help in promoting the event.