We suggest a guided tour, with comments in English, around Santiago de Compostela's most important monumental heritage.
Meeting Point: Praterías Square.
You will discover the city's essence in the following itinerary, which may vary according to the guide:
- Cathedral façades and squares: Praterías, Obradoiro, Quintana and Inmaculada
- Casa del Deán (Pilgrims’ Office)
- Colegio de Fonseca (University)
- Hostal-Parador de los Reyes Católicos
- Façades of the Monastery of San Martin Pinario
- Casa de la Troya
- The Rúas (streets): Franco, Raíña and Vilar
From March 28 th to September 20th: Thusday, Friday and Saturday at 16 pm; Sunday at 12 noon.
€12 (children less than 12 years, free)
Professional Guides Association of Galicia