Guided Tours around The Old Town in German
We suggest a guided tour, with comments in German, around Santiago de Compostela's most important monumental heritage.
You will discover the city's essence in the following itinerary, which may vary according to the guide:
- Cathedral façades and squares: Praterías, Obradoiro, Quintana and Inmaculada.
- Casa del Deán (Pilgrims’ Office)
- Colegio de Fonseca (University)
- Hostal-Parador de los Reyes Católicos
- Façades of the Monastery of San Martin Pinario
- Casa de la Troya
- The Rúas (streets): Franco, Raíña and Vilar.
• Adults: 12 €
• Under-12s: free
- 28 May - 30 June: every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3 pm.
- 1 July - 31 August: every Thursday and Sunday at 3 pm.
- 1 September - 30 September: every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 3 pm.
Praterías Square. The guide will be carrying a their yellow umbrella.
Asociación Profesional de Guías Turísticos de Galicia
Google Street View is an automatic service by Google that obtains street images based on geographic location. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for its content, composition or perspective. This resource is only included as a guideline