The Professional Association of Tourist Guides offers guided visits in the main
languages: Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Portuguese… It also
organises its own daily two-hour tour of Santiago de Compostela’s most important
TIMES OF VISITS
October 16th to March 31st Morning: 12:00
April 1st to October 15th Morning: 12:00 Afternoon: 18:00
ROUTE (may vary according to guide)
- Platerías façade and square
- Casa del Deán and Casa del Cabildo
- Colegio de Fonseca
- Obradoiro façade and square
- Colegio de San Xerome
- Palacio de Raxoi
- Hostal-Parador de los Reyes Católicos (courtyards and chapels)
- Acibechería façade and square
- Monastery and Church of San Martín Pinario
- Casa de la Troya
- Monastery of San Paio de Antealtares
- A Quintana square
- Cathedral (interior)
- This established itinerary is only in Spanish.
- The meeting place is Plaza de las Platerías, underneath the arches of Banco de España.
- The guide is easily recognisable with his/her yellow umbrella bearing the Association’s anagram.