The Minor Seminary hostel is 10 minutes walk from the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. It’s in front of the Belvis Park, which offers wonderful views of the old town of Santiago.
The hostel offers private single rooms and single beds in mixed rooms. All the rooms share mixed bathrooms.
Guests can prepare meals in one of the common rooms, which has a microwave, electric ovens and cookware. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.
The hostel offers luggage lockers and self-service laundry.
The Minor Seminary hostel is located in Avda. Quiroga Palacios s/n, 10 minutes walk from the Cathedral of Santiago, 5 minutes from the food market Abastos, 1 minute from the Park of Santo Domingo de Bonaval and has amazing views of all the city and the Cathedral.
If you reach Santiago by the French Way you will see the detour to the hostel when you pass through the Rúa de San Pedro.
The La Asunción Minor Seminary Hostel provides the following services:
- 177 places between single beds and single rooms
- Social rooms with TV
- Toilets and showersLaundry
- Supermarket & Vending machines
- Outdoor parking for bikes
- Bottom sheet & pillow case included in the accommodation price
- It is essential to have sleeping bag at one´s disposal
- Leave the facilities before 9:30 h. A.M., since cleaning takes place between 9:30h. and 13:30h
- Access the facilities after 13:30 P.M.
- Reception service: The reception is open from 13:30 h. to 23:00 h.
Bicycles, Bus access, Cooking facilities, Credit Card Payment, Dining room, Extinguishers, Green spaces, Historical building, Hot-water showers, Laundry, Lounge, Smoking prohibited, Supermarket, Vehicle access, WiFi internet access
All the informations here included were facilitated by the provider of the accommodation/ service. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for them.