We suggest a guided tour, with comments in English, around Santiago de Compostela's most important monumental heritage.
You will discover the city's essence in the following itinerary, which may vary according to the guide:
- Cathedral façades and squares: Praterías, Obradoiro, Quintana and Inmaculada.
- Casa del Deán (Pilgrims’ Office)
- Colegio de Fonseca (University)
- Hostal-Parador de los Reyes Católicos
- Façades of the Monastery of San Martin Pinario
- Casa de la Troya
- The Rúas (streets): Franco, Raíña and Vilar.
From March 28 th to September 30 th: Thusday, Friday and Saturday at 16 pm; Sunday at 12 noon.
Duration Language Price Organizer
12 € (children less than 12 years, free)
Professional Guides Association of Galicia
All the informations here included were facilitated by the provider of the accommodation/ service. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for them.