We suggest a guided tour around Santiago de Compostela's most important monumental heritage.
You will discover the city's essence in the following itinerary, which may vary according to the guide:
- Cathedral façades and squares: Praterías, Obradoiro, Quintana and Inmaculada.
- Casa del Deán (Pilgrims’ Office)
- Colegio de Fonseca (University)
- Hostal-Parador de los Reyes Católicos
- Façades of the Monastery of San Martin Pinario
- Casa de la Troya
- The Rúas (streets): Franco, Raíña and Vilar.
From October 16 th to March 31 th: Only 12 noon. From April 1 th to October 15th: 12 noon and 6 pm.
€ 12 (Under-12s: free)
Asociación Profesional de Guías Turísticos de Galicia
All the informations here included were facilitated by the provider of the accommodation/ service. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for them.