Description: **Includes boat trip around Ría de Arousa**
This trip goes around the SALNÉS peninsula, between the RÍAS BAIXAS of AROUSA and PONTEVEDRA, very productive, sheltered estuaries dotted with mussel beds, where the BEST MUSSELS IN THE WORLD are cultivated.
Itinerary: Pontevedra - Combarro - O Grove - A Toxa - Cambados
€45 per person.
**June, July, September and October 2015: every Friday.
**August: Wed, Fri, Sun.
**Special departures 2015: 02/04, 04/12.
Departures from Santiago:
9:00 h. Calle Senra, nº 14 ( at the bus stop)
9:15 h. Main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia. San Lázaro
18:30 h. aprox
Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- BOAT TRIP THROUGH THE 'RIA DE AROUSA'
- Transport in coach.
- The service of a professional guide, able to guide visits in several different languages: Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- Tickets to visit monuments.
- Depending on the itinerary chosen, there may also be a cruise in a catamaran and a sampling of Galician wines at their own wine cellars.
- Stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, to that our customers can freely choose their own menus and prices (meals not included).
** In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the tourist guide in charge may make any necessary changes if needed.
All the informations here included were facilitated by the provider of the accommodation/ service. Turismo de Santiago is not responsible for them.