This is the municipality’s festival with the greatest tradition and attendance. People are attracted by several activities: cultural (awards ceremony, exhibitions, tributes), sports (traditional games, cycling), gastronomic (traditional lunch) and recreational activities (inflatables and musical entertainment).
SAN ISIDRO 2014 PROGRAMME
- 9 am Firecrackers and “Alborada” in Urdilde and Rois.
- 1 pm Solemn mass in the parish church of San Mamede de Rois.
- 2 pm Festivities in the Rois sports hall:
Presentation of the Festival by the mayor, Ramón Tojo Lens
“Toda unha vida” tribute
“San Isidro Labrador” tribute
Artistic-literary awards ceremony. Short story and poetry
- 3 pm Lunch in Rois sports hall
- 4 pm After-dinner music and entertainment
- 4.30 pm Inflatables
+ info: www.concelloderois.org/