November is the month of the city's most important film festival.
- 16:00 h THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY OF PHIL SPECTOR Vikram Jayanti
- 18.00 h. BAGATELA Jorge Caballero
- 20.00 h. SEÑORA DE Patricia Ferreira
- 22.00 h. SYNECDOCHE, NEW YORK Charlie Kaufman
- 00.00 h. UN PROPHÈTE Jacques Audiard
**AULA SOCIOCULTURAL DE CAIXA GALICIA
- 17.30 h. WHO KILLED NANCY' Alan G. Parker
- 19.15 h. SINGULARIDADES DE UMA RAPARIGA LOURA Manoel De Oliveira
- 20.30 h. YUKI & NINA Nobuhiro Suwa e Hippolyte Girardot
- 22.15 h. LE REFUGE François Ozon
- 00.00 h. ESTHER KAHN Arnaud Desplechin
Like the 5th of every month, the Municipality of Touro holds its local market, but on this occasion it is devoted especially to the Carnival Festival. A parade featuring the traditional “Xenerais da Ulla” and carnival groups with the festival’s most representative elements.
Declared a Festival of National Tourist Interest, the Stew Festival is a tribute to one of the outstanding dishes of Galician gastronomy. It is held on the Sunday before the Carnival festival and with the passing of the years, it has become one of the main gastronomy festivals in Galicia and even in the Iberian Peninsula. It began in 1968, with the objective of exalting and promoting the town of Lalín as a point of reference in the production of quality meat and excellent farm products.
An event declared a Festival of Galician Tourist Interest that receives an important number of visitors from all over Galicia every year. This festival was one of the first “filloa” (crepe) festivals held in Galicia, being centred on an exclusively Galician product, just like other traditional products accompanying it (honey, chorizo…), although there are similar desserts in other regions and countries. In view of its age, we can determine that it originated as a genuine promotion of this characteristic Entroido (Galician Carnival) product.