Located in one of the city’s public car parks (in the north), in the Salgueiriños area, heading out of the city towards A Coruña via the N-550 road. It is an extensive area where a lot of coaches visiting the city park, right beside the tax office. It has 100 spaces and in the surroundings there are several restaurants (including a fast-food one), a pharmacy and 2 petrol stations.
- Wastewater collection.
- Drinking water supply.
Fees and other information of interest:
- Entrance fee: € 3,50 (open from 8 am to 8 pm)
- Overtime fee: € 12
- Water collection and supply: € 3
- City buses: L1 (stop in AvenidaCruceiro da Coruña) towards the city centre
How to get there
- From the south via the N-634 road, turn off at the Plaza España roundabout and follow Rúa dos Irmandiños as far as Rúa Manuel María.
- From the north, turn off at the roundabout featuring a figure of 7 stars and continue from the petrol station along the service lane until you reach the car park.
981 568 210